New Music Friday: Vic Santoro
We're back with another #NewMusicFriday! This week we linked up with rapper and BAFTA Award-winning actor Vic Santoro just off the back of his of his acclaimed 'Glory Days Pt 3' mixtape!
We caught up at the Stööki studio in London and got to know more about his style influences, favourite track off of his latest project and whats coming next for Vic Santoro... 👀
1. Tell us a bit more about your latest project . Give us an inside on your creative process?
Latest projects is called Glory Days Pt. 3, based on past experiences, present goals and future endeavours.
2. What"s your favourite track on the project ?
Hard to explain my creative process, I channel when I create meaning I dont consciously think about what im doing, it just flows through me.
3. We love your style. Tell us a bit about your fashion inspiration?
Fashion sense comes from my uncle, he was a fashionista. He taught me about fabrics, colous etc. Im also influenced by my emotions, I dress the way I feel.
4. What"s your favorite track on the project ?
My favourite track is OUTCOME.
5. What's next to come from you?
I have a few things coming up that I can't speak on but stay tuned.
5. Where can people find more of your work?
Photography by: @DJ _Lukey
Executive Produced by: @Maya_Mihoc
BTS by: @SilviWey
Vic Santoro wears
Shift Ring - Gold