Join the team! Please make sure you adhere to the following criteria before applying for our Traineeship Programme: 16-24 years old, do not have a level 4 or degree qualification and are eligible to work in the UK.
Jewellery Technician Assistant
*Please make sure you adhere to the following criteria before applying: 16-24 years old, do not have a level 4 or degree qualification and are eligible to work in the UK.
Stööki are looking for a Jewellery Technician Assistant. The candidate will be working closely with our in-house Jewellery Technician to help design, produce and deliver our collections, products and workshop pieces.
• Support the production process of regular jewellery making day-to-day • Assist with product creation and quality assurance • Order organisation and fulfillment supervision support • Weekly material and product stock checking • Assistance with logistics, labelling, packaging and shipping • Development and learning of jewellery making processes and design • Assisting the Jewellery Technologist with monthly public jewellery making workshops • Support with jewellery tasks such as, but not limited to: cutting; grinding; polishing; drilling; carving; inlaying and turning
Stööki are looking for a Social Media Assistant to help maintain our social media platforms. The candidate will work with the Stööki team to create social media posts for Instagram, TikTok, Facebook and Twitter. The assistant will carry out research tasks to utilise the newest social media tools and best practices. The individual will also help to schedule and post content and include relevant keywords and hashtags. The candidate will help to prepare reports on campaigns based on analytics.
● Use of Social Media platforms such as TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter
● Content Creation ● Analytical skills ● Excellent communication skills ● Eagerness to learn about new innovations and social media platforms ● Time management skills
Stööki are looking for a Junior Media Content Assistant to work closely with our in-house media team in delivering content. The role will require the candidate to support the media team with analytics, production logistics, filming and editing. The candidate will assist the team in developing content across multiple platforms such as TikTok, Instagram and E-Commerce platforms. Working alongside our in-house team to stay on top of trends, help with our social media calendar and release campaign strategies. We are looking for someone who is willing to take initiative and deliver suitable ideas for content creation.
Our content includes:
● Social media short videos ● Vlog style videos ● Photography ● Press Photos ● E-commerce content
Stööki are looking for a Junior Business Administrator to assist us with the day to day running of our studio. The candidate's responsibilities will include maintaining and upgrading our database. The candidate will carry out data collection and entry using our internal database, first-hand and online research. The candidate should be adept at using computers and mobile devices for uploading data in an efficient manner. The individual does not need to have experience in data collection as training will be provided.
● Assist with the day to day running of the Stööki studio.
● Collect data from external and internal sources. ● Analyse data and present your findings to management. ● Compile data into digestible planograms. ● Ensure all data is organised and accurate.
We are looking for a Junior Digital Marketing Manager to implement, track and optimise our digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels. The candidate will need to support the team with the delivery of the Stööki’s strategy to market their products and services to customers. Duties will include research and engagement with Stööki’s target market and analysing data to assess the effectiveness of marketing initiatives. The learner will also assist with the design and functionality of a company website, working alongside internal and external teams.
● Assist with the delivery of digital marketing campaigns across all digital channels.
● Use of social media platforms such as TikTok, Facebook, Instagram, and Twitter. ● Analytical skills.
● Website and E-Commerce platform maintenance. ● Excellent communication skills. ● Eagerness to learn about new innovations and social media platforms. ● Time management skills.
'A fun experience which made me think out of my comfort zone’ - Rosie