To kick the series off we caught up with London based rapper and musician Marco. He lit up our radar with his latest Freestyle. He came down to the Stööki Studio to catch up and pick up his custom #StookixGrillz. Here’s what went down…
Name: Marco Laurent-Paul
1. What’s your craft?
2. Song you can’t get out of your head…
3. What’s important to you about being Self-Made?
Means I know all my success is my own doing.
4. What advice would you give aspiring artists and creatives?
Don’t follow the crowd. The more unique you are, the more likely you’ll gain more followers and fans.
5. Describe your style + influences?
Baggy tops and jeans or cargo tracksuits. My style is different in terms of what you see people from the UK wear.
6. What’s your main source of inspiration?
7. Your ideal day off?
Never really take a day off…
8. Plans for 2020?
Make it big in the music industry and get further than I am now.
9. What do you like about The Stööki Movement?
They’re continuously going up with what they do and also are very unique in their jewellery.
10. Where can people check out more of your work?
The Stööki 'Self-Made' Spotlight Series series shines a spotlight on independent creatives who are doing bits with their craft. The...
The Stööki 'Self-Made' Spotlight Series series shines a spotlight on independent creatives who are doing bits with their craft. Our...
@STOOKI X @UNDENIABLEFILMS PRESENTS…💙 “GOOD VIBES” 💙Music by: @officialkoder @christinamatovuthefirst @4stringsz @dj_lukeyJewellery Technologist: @nadstookiCreative Director: @dj_lukeyExecutive Producer: @mayamihocFilmed by:...