JUNIOR SOCIAL MEDIA MANAGER
25 HOURS PER WEEK
£8.91 PER HOUR
• Working with the Social Media Manager to create and implement campaigns.
• Helping to develop content calendars on a weekly and monthly basis.
• Monitoring analytics with social media team to identify viable ideas.
• Creating a engaging blog and social media content.
• Assist in the general distribution of press releases and media alerts.
• Help with data collection and provide support to our marketing team at live and online events.
To apply or if you have any questions please email us - email@example.com
*As part of the Kickstarter program applicants must be between 17-24 and on Universal Credit.