PERSONAL DATA COLLECTED
Stooki.co.uk (the “Site”) is owned and run by Stööki Ltd. (“we”, “us” or “our”). Your privacy is taken very seriously and steps are taken to ensure your privacy is protected at all times. We also believe it is important to let you know what information is collected from the Site and why, and what we do with this information.
At Stööki, we collect personal information about you in order to provide a personalised experience catered to you. This also allows us to alert you to administrational, product or service changes, and for marketing purposes. We gather this information about you when you engage in the following ways:
• You register with or subscribe to stooki.co.uk and our marketing channels
• You use our online services and place orders
• You sign up to competitions or special offers
• You interact with us online via social media, digital advertising on our or any other website where Stööki is represented
• You ask for information, provide a testimonial or feedback, comment on blogs and articles that are represented by Stööki
• You attend an event hosted by us
WHAT PERSONAL DATA IS COLLECTED
We may collect and store information which includes, but is not limited to, the following information about you:
* Title * Your Name * Delivery & Billing Address * Phone Number * E-mail Address (Collectively ‘Your Personal Data’).
HOW WE USE 'YOUR PERSONAL DATA'
‘Your Personal Data’ enables us to provide the following;
• A personalised service on the site which is targets information, services, content and offers relevant to you
• To alert you to any administrational, product or service changes
• For marketing purposes such as competitions, promotions, or marketing events, etc.
In the event you do not wish for us to use ‘Your Personal Data’ for marketing purposes, please either:
• Click on the ‘Unsubscribe’ link in the emails we have sent you (if any).
• Contact our Customer Service Team via emailing firstname.lastname@example.org and state you wish to be removed from our marketing database.
We will never collect personal data about you without your explicit consent. We will retain the data until the time at which you decide to ‘unsubscribe’ (as above). Stööki will also conduct an annual review of all data held by the company and will remove any data no longer needed.
You can check the information that we hold about you by e-mailing us at email@example.com. We will provide this information within 30 calendar days of receipt of the information request. If you find any inaccuracies we will delete or correct it promptly. The personal information which we hold will be held securely in accordance with our internal security policy and the law.
Stööki will neither sell your personal data to third parties nor market it elsewhere.
RETENTION OF YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We take appropriate measures to ensure that any personal data is kept secure and is kept for only so long as is necessary for the purpose for which it is used.
If your personal details change or if you have any queries about how we use your personal data, please notify Stooki.co.uk by emailing our Customer Service team at firstname.lastname@example.org.
AUTOMATICALLY RECORDED INFORMATION
When you access the Stööki website, general non-personal information (Internet browser used, number of visits, average time spent on site, pages viewed) is recorded automatically (not as part of website maintenance). This information is used to gauge our website's appeal and to improve its content and functionality. Your data is not processed any further nor is it transmitted to any third parties.
We may use technology to track the patterns of behaviour of visitors to our site. This can include using a cookie internet file, a small file that is sent by our web server to your computer, which we can access when you make return visits to our website.
To process an order, we need your credit / debit card number and expiry date, plus any security details that the credit card processor may require. Stööki employs trusted and reputable third-party hosting agents and payment providers to ensure the security of personal data. All credit card details that are given to us by you, the customer are done so on a secure server using Stripe or Paypal, depending on your preferred payment option. Please note, we do not store any financial information from you.